6 Health Benefits of Baobab Powder
- Nutrition From Whole Foods – Most people are better off to get their nutrition by eatng whole, healthy foods than to take concentrated detary supplements, especially synthetic ones. Whole foods often have greater nutritional value as well are a great source of essential fiber. fiber : Baobab is packed with both soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber can help control blood sugar levels where as insoluble fiber can aid in digestion by creating roughage in the digestion track!
- Baobab is a PREbiotic superfruit – Prebiotics provde a wide range of health benefits to the otherwise healthy person. Most of these have beeb medically proven. – Prebiotics nourish the good bacteria that everyone already has in their gut. – Prebiotics may be helpful for several chronic digestive disorders or inflammatory bowel disease.
- High gource of calcium and potassium – Baobab is one of the best plant sources of the minerals calcium and potassium! The mineral calcium is well-known for its key role in bone health. Calcum can help maintain heart rhythm, muscle function, and more. potassium maintains critical balance within the body as well as protects the bodies bones.
- Vegan and Gluten-Free – A raw, vegan and gluten-free functional food Baobab is versatile in the kitchen. Add Baobab to your favorite dressings, bake mixes, and smoothies for extra mutrients and flavor. Baobab also has natural thickening properties and can be used as gluten free substitute to thicken sauces instead of using flour, corn starch of cream of tarter. Simply just add a few tablespoons of Baobab powder to any sauce, dressing, or roux to thicken.
- Baobab is rich in Antioxidants!
- Baobab is a rich source of Whole Food Vitamin C – The chart below compares the bebefits of Baobab powder to other popular super foods.